О продукте Pavo Foal Milk
Pavo FoalMilk is an excellent replacement for mare’s milk, for orphan foals or foals whose mothers are not producing enough milk. Mare’s milk has a special composition with a high sugar content. Cow’s milk is very different from mare’s milk, which makes it less suitable for foals. Pavo FoalMilk is geared to the specific composition of mare’s milk and so provides for the needs of orphan foals. Foals reared on Pavo FoalMilk develop normally and are a match for foals that run with the mare.
- complete mare’s milk replacement
- specially formulated for horses
- easy to use
- Do not prepare more foal milk than the quantity you need for 12 hours
- We recommend re-heating the already prepared foal milk or keeping it warm "au bain marie". The "au bain marie" method is heating something in or above warm water. Take a large pan or bowl with a minimum content of 1liter and put this in or above a larger pan with hot water. The "au bain marie" method prevents curdling or scorching.
- The foal milk can also be re-heated in a microwave.